Legal notices and conditions of use of the SOFRAMAP website
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”): https://www.soframap.com/en
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”): ALLIOS SAS, with a capital of 18,000,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 185 chemin de Saint Lambert – 13821 LA PENNE SUR HUVEAUNE, 775 560 295 R.C.S. MARSEILLE – SIRET 775 560 295 00708 – represented by Stéphane SEURT, in his capacity as Marketing Manager,
Phone number: 04 92 02 66 66
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Publication: Stéphane SEURT
1.3 Conception and realization: Ideal Com Interactive
1.4 Host (hereafter “the host”): Ideal Com Interactive, SARL with a capital of 420.000 euros, whose head office is located – Villantipolis Villa 6 – 473 route des Dolines – 06560 Sophia Antipolis, 509 670 592 RCS GRASSE, SIRET number 509 670 592 00021 represented by Mr Didier Généreux in his capacity as Director.
Phone number : 04 93 64 80 10
E-mail address: email@example.com
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails without having obtained prior authorization from the publisher.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the editor does not take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the publisher will be able at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit the access to all or part of the site, reserve the access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a determined category of Net surfer ;
– delete any information that may disturb the functioning of the site or that contravenes national or international laws or the rules of Netiquette;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your entire responsibility. You must take all the appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data in particular from virus attacks by Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– because of the use of the site or of any service accessible via Internet;
– because of the non-respect by you of the present general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damages caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he will be able to return against you to obtain compensation for all the prejudices, sums, condemnations and expenses which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
The setting up by you of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, unless prior written authorization of the publisher, requested by email at the following address: contact@Soframap.com.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. If the editor would grant its authorization, this one is in any case only temporary and could be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the editor.
In any case, any link will have to be removed on simple request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the publisher who declines any responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Protection of personal data
77.1 Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site (or “Platform”) are as follows:
Cookies are used, within the framework of the use of the site. The user has the possibility to deactivate cookies from the parameters of his browser.
77.2 Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the site’s services, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the site by the user ;
– management of the operation and optimization of the site;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to the user’s preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
77.3 Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
– if required by law, the site may carry out the transmission of data to follow up claims made against the site and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures ;
– if the site is involved in a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or receivership proceedings, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before personal data is transferred to a third party.
77.4 Transfer of personal data
The data collected is processed within the European Union. If they are to be processed outside the European Union if necessary and depending on the nature of your request, the publisher will take the necessary steps to protect your data.
77.5 Security and confidentiality
The publisher implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the publisher cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
77.6 Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– they may exercise their right of access, to know their personal data by writing to the following e-mail address contact@Soframap.com. In this case, before implementing this right, the publisher may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
– if the personal data held by the publisher is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated by writing to the following e-mail address: contact@Soframap.com ;
– users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following e-mail address: contact@Soframap.com.
77.7 Evolution of this clause
The publisher reserves the right to make any changes to the present clause concerning the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to the present personal data protection clause, the publisher undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The publisher will also inform the users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the possibility to delete his account.
Article 8 – Cookies
A “cookie” is a string of information, usually small and identified by name, that may be transmitted to the user’s browser by a website to which the user connects. The web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and will send it back to the web server each time the user reconnects to the site.
The site can thus automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
These are the cookies that enable the site to function optimally. The user can oppose and delete them using the parameters of his browser, however navigation on the site may be degraded.
|Ccookie name||Purpose||Data retention time|
|Google Analytics||allows to analyze the Internet audience of the site in order to better understand the behavior of its users.||1 year|
Article 9 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 10 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the jurisdiction where the publisher’s head office is located, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 11 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org